The latest edition of in the groove, the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions magazine aimed at engineers, is now available. The online version is fully interactive and printed copies can be ordered from your local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions marketing company.
- Articles include:
- Hydraulics – Robots are moving, thanks to Trelleborg’s high-end seals
- Oil & Gas – Double-acting seals on the world’s largest crane
- Offshore – An overview of Trelleborg’s sealing solutions topside and subsea
- Service – Details on our latest literature and smartphone apps
- PTFE based Material – Turcon® M12 for almost every hydraulic application
- Aerospace – Details of latest materials specifically for aircraft
- Processing – Teaming up with cleaning agent suppliers to establish optimum materials
- Motorcycles – An insight into sealing products supplied for motorcycles
- Polyurethane Material – Z25 engineered for high-temperature applications
- FKM Material – VC205 combines excellent high-temperature performance with cold flexibilty
- Guest Column – Trends in the fluid power industry
And… Give us your feedback
In the interactive pdf you’ll find a link to our in the groove survey. Tell us what you think and you can win prizes.