Trelleborg Sealing Solutions has redesigned one of its most popular mobile apps in order to better meet the needs of its users. The updated O-Ring Selector app calculates O-Ring dimensions by simply entering installation specifications for the application in metric or inch, as well as recommending O-Ring sizes according to ISO 3601, so you know exactly which part you need.
The user interface has been updated for both iOS and Android and is now available in Japanese. Descriptions and promotional feature graphics have also been added for all supported languages.
Features at a Glance:
- O-Ring Housing: After entering the bore or rod/shaft diameter, you will receive an O-Ring recommendation and O-Ring housing calculation according to the recommendations of ISO 3601
- O-Ring Quick Search: offers the selection of O-Ring nominal sizes according to the following national/international standards: ISO 3601, JIS B 2401 (Japan) SMS 1586 (Sweden)
- Tolerances: calculation of O-Ring tolerances according to ISO 3601-1 Class B
- Measurements: switch between metric and inch quickly and easily
- Chemical compatibility check: find out which materials are compatible with the media used in your application.
- Media: integration of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions animations and videos
The app is available to download in the App Store or Google Play by searching for ‘Trelleborg O-Ring’.
This app joins the ever-growing range of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Digital Tools and Services. To view the full range, click here.