The Trelleborg Sealing Solutions magazine aimed at engineers, has been being published for 10 years. The latest issue is available as a fully interactive online version or printed copies can be ordered from your local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions marketing company.
Amongst other topics, this issue includes:
- Modeling in the Virtual World – Dr. Pedro Bastías, Senior FE Analyst, explains the Finite Element Analysis process at Trelleborg Sealing Solutions.
- Pushing Change – Trelleborg Sealing Solutions strengthens its relationships with automotive OEMs to develop new solutions.
- Relative Cleanliness – Looking at the trends and technology involved in cleanroom manufacturing.
- Products for the Next Generation of Efficient Aircraft – Showing the products that help optimize efficiency and safety in the next generation of efficient aircraft.
- Water Powering the World – Orkot® bearings keep turbines running smoothly, allowing equipment to operate effectively.
- Coordinating Just in Time – Three decades of shoulder-to-shoulder cooperation with Cameron International allows thousands of seals to be delivered annually.
- More Than Just an O-Ring – The simple O-Ring is taken to new levels with LSR technology.
- Verging on an Industrial Breakthrough – Rainer Gebhardt from the VDMA explains how 3D printing is changing production processes.
- FEA in Action: Extreme Sealing – Sealing technology ensures the performance and safety of shock absorbers globally.
- Brand New e-Learning Lessons – Two new lessons complement the ever expanding range of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions e-Learning lessons.
Click here to download the latest issue ! The magazine is also available via the interactive in the groove app for iPad, which can be found by searching for “Trelleborg” in the app store.